Orthoplex White is a range exclusive to practitioners and supports the integrity of the industry through employing a stringent set of selling standards. Patients are only able to obtain Orthoplex White products after a clinical consultation with a healthcare practitioner.
You must obtain approval, and agree to adhere to the selling standards in order to stock the Orthoplex White range in your clinic.
The approval process varies slightly between businesses, practitioners and students, so please note which section applies to your situation before applying. To ensure you are granted approval as quickly as possible, please ensure you have correctly filled in the two-page application form and have submitted the required documentation. Approval can take up to one week from the time we have received your entire application.
How to apply if you are:
- When filling in the application form, tick the "Business" box, and fill in all contact details for the primary Orthoplex White practitioner in the business.
- Attach a copy of the primary practitioner's qualifications, showing modality and date of certification.
- Fill in the name and signatures of all other practitioners at the clinic who wish to dispense products from the clinic, making sure they have read and agreed to all terms and conditions stated on the form.
- When filling in the application form, tick the "Practitioner (Personal)" box and ensure all contact details are filled in correctly.
- Attach a copy of your qualification, showing modality and date of certification.
- When filling in the application form, tick the "Student" box and reference your student number in the "Association Number" section.
- Attach a copy of your college transcript, or a letter from your college showing current dates and confirmation that you are currently participating in clinical subjects.
Orthoplex White Application Forms
- Orthoplex White Application Form
- Orthoplex White Script Only Application Form
**Please note, Bio Concepts does not approve retail outlets to stock Orthoplex White products.**
In specific cases, Bio Concepts allows "Script Only" accounts for approved pharmacies and retailers to order product in order to fulfil a patient script from an authorised practitioner or clinic. These applications are assessed as a case-by-case basis with the relevant territory manager. Your territory manager may call you to verify details within the assigned pharmacist or store manager.
Are you ready to submit your application for Orthoplex White? Orthoplex White Forms Checklist to make sure that your application is processed as quickly as possible. Please note that applications submitted which are incomplete, or without all required documentation will have a delayed approval process.
Once your Orthoplex White application has been approved, please ensure you keep us updated of changes regarding your account, including contact details, practitioner changes at your clinic, or the addition of a new distributor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can I get the application form for Orthoplex White?
You can find links to the application forms on the page above, or simply log into your Bio Concepts account, and click on "forms" in the footer of the website (under the "Customer Service" heading).
If you do not have an account with Bio Concepts, please click here to find out more or contact us.
Q: What documentation can I upload as my qualifications?
Appropriate qualification documents include a copy of your degree/diploma or association certificate. This document must show your modality and date of certification. (include a copy of both qualification and Association documentation)
Q: How long does the approval process take?
Our customer service team do their best to approve all applications as quickly as possible, but please allow up to 5 business days for your approval to be finalised.
Q: I have submitted my application but haven't heard anything?
If you haven't heard anything after a couple of days, please check your nominated email address' junk and spam folders as we will send your account finalisation or request for extra information/documentation to the email address on the application form. If you have not received anything after checking these folders, please get in contact with our customer service team on 1800 077 113, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: I've graduated since applying, how can I upgrade my account?
Once you have completed your studies, please send an official copy of your letter of completion, or a copy of your certificate to email@example.com. In the email subject line, please write: Orthoplex White Student upgrade + YOUR SURNAME.
*You do not need to complete the entire form again, unless you want to register as a clinic*
Q: Why can't I order with my preferred distributor?
The distributors listed on your application form will be notified of your Orthoplex White approval status. Make sure all required distributors are added at the time of submission, with customer account numbers assigned to each.
If you register with any distributors after your application has been finalised, please email the distributor company name and your account number to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email subject please write: Orthoplex White distributor addition + YOUR SURNAME.