Bio Concepts is renowned for its 35-year leadership and commitment to innovation as well as practitioner education and setting the industry standards for quality, purity and transparency of integrative medicines.
Bio Concepts Clinical Support Consultant: Part Time Position Banyo Brisbane
Bio Concepts is an industry-leading, clinical practitioner-only provider of therapeutic nutritional supplements, proudly Australian owned, managed and directed by Dr Michael Osiecki. Bio Concepts is renowned for its 35-year leadership and commitment to innovation as well as practitioner education and setting the industry standards for quality, purity and transparency of integrative medicines. In addition, Bio Concepts provides interactive education for registered health professionals and develops synergistic, low excipient and innovative nutritional formulations for patient care. Reporting to the Clinical Support Manager, this is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, specialist team who highly values integrity, ethics and unity of the practitioner industry.
Due to Bio Concepts' continued expansion and success, a new opportunity has arisen for a part-time office-based position for an experienced and mature qualified practitioner to join the Clinical Support Team. The role will initially primarily entail:
- Servicing the practitioner support phone line and written technical queries.
- Applying your clinical knowledge to practitioner cases to help provide solutions
- Provide advice on product-related queries
To be successful in the role you will require:
- A minimum of 5 years clinical experience or 3 years’ experience in a comparable role, servicing the practitioner support phone line and written technical queries
- Bachelor's degree in naturopathy or nutrition or similar CAM qualification
- A proven ability to research complex conditions and/or CAM solutions to help clinical cases
- Computer literacy skills and confidence in using Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc
- Excellence in Customer Service - both contact & phone
- The ability to show commitment, a first-class work ethic, and be a strong team player
- Exposure to working within TGA regulations
- An alignment to Bio Concepts’ values of being highly innovative, striving for excellence and a desire for lifelong learning
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- A commitment to outstanding customer service
- Ability to show initiative, problem solve and multi-task under challenging conditions
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Highly motivated, innovative and results driven
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Sound judgement, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail - both technical and aesthetic
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team environment
Industry competitive salary package, start-date ASAP in a fast-evolving, innovative company that sets the industry standard for practitioner-only education and nutritional prescriptions.
If you are looking for an opportunity to participate in a growing company and to gain personal growth apply now.